To My World and Back Again Prologue

By Ghost

Hello! My name is Patrick Simmons, or at least that’s what I thought. At times, I can not believe what has happened throughout my life. First, I was found on a road in Oxnard, California, 1983, at the age of four. Then I went on past the University of Southern California in May of 2001, where I received my Computer Programming degree. Since I was a kid, I’ve been interested in time travel and video games, mostly RPG’s. For instance, Final Fantasy III, Secret of Evermore, Illusion of Gaia, Final Fantasy VII and one very special one called Chrono Trigger. I supposed I’ve thought about life as a game, and each game I played only increased my imagination, especially Chrono Trigger.

I played Chrono Trigger repeatedly to try to figure out the mysteries of time, and from it, I have come up with my own theories on time travel and life. For instance, because we know that mass alters time and space, gravity is just a tremor of time and space. Therefore, a time gate is an extreme disturbance of the time-space continuum, and therefore, a time gate is a disturbance in gravity. Assuming energy has mass, a large concentration of energy in one place has the ability to rib the very fabric of time and space.

Another was if one was to train himself physically, mentally, or spiritually, then that person may gain the ability to use telekinesis, telepathy, and (the best one of all) magic. I trained myself for years in martial arts to try to reach those things, and two of them I gained from that training. Magic, though, was still out of my grasp, and I gave up for the time being to try for my next goal. I joined a small, governmentally funded organization called SROC (Scientific Research of California) that gave scientists, like me, the time, money, and the equipment to study our theories.

It took me a while to create my time program and set up the equipment that went with it, but it was not in vain. I started my testing and research on January 2005. It went slow from the start, and I made little progress, at least until May 2006. I remember it well, and like all strange stories, it began on dark, stormy night…

*****************************************************************

Quick note from the author:

For those of you who don't know, my time-space theory is based on Einstein's theory of gravity so give him your thanks if you have the time.

Now, enjoy the rest of my story.

Ghost

.

Go To Chapter 1

Return To CT Fanfic