The Wrath of Anthos Epilogue
By JWolf

Time:  1000 AD

The day had come.  The wedding was held outdoors.  Everyone in the Kingdom was at the wedding of Crono and Princess Nadia.

"Do you, Crono, take Princess Nadia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Crono smiled and looked into Marle's eyes, "I do."

"Do you, Princess Nadia Guardia, take Crono to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Marle smiled.  This was the absolute happiest moment of her life, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.  Crono, you may now kiss the bride."

Crono smiled once more and lifted the veil that covered Marle's face.

"I love you," Crono said and leaned down to kiss the lips of his wife.

The entire Kingdom erupted with cheers and woos.

The newlyweds ran down the aisle and boarded a carriage that took them back to the castle.

***

Time:  1000 AD, A Few Weeks Later

Crono's mother moved into the castle along with Crono.  His cat roamed the huge Castle Guardia.  The town of Truce was very happy with their new King and Queen.  Lucca returned home and visited very often.  The only guests who remained after the wedding were Magus and Schala, who Marle invited to move into the castle with them.  Surprisingly, Magus accepted.

***

Time:  Unknown

"ARGH!!  OZZIE!  GET OFF MY FOOT!!"  Anthos screamed and shoved Ozzie.

"Sorry!  It's hard to see things here!"

"Of course it is!  It's pure black here!"

"Where are we?"

"How do you expect me to know, you fat, bloated idiot?!"

"HEY!!  Enough about my weight!!"

"Ozzie, your weight disgusts me!  You could kill a man just by sitting on him!!"

"Say Anthos, that gives me an idea..."

"OZZIE!!  GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

"Come here Anthos!  You'd make a good chair!"

"Ozzie!!!  OZZIE!!  AHHHHHHH!!!"
 

THE END

.

Return To CT Fanfic