The Great Revenge Part 2: The Cloud Wars Epilogue

By Limited Moon

CLOUD:
Went home to his villa in Costa Del Sol, and his days continued as usual, watching TV and watching his Ehrgeiz Sword rust.

TIFA:
Fought with Aerith over Cloud.

AERITH:
Fought with Tifa over Cloud. She also spends a lot of time walking her new Gorgon Ghidra, while everyone else still tries to figure out what the hell it is.

RUFUS:
Returned to the ShinRa building, and locked the door to the Deva System right away. Then immediately went to work in reinstalling his beloved door.

CAIT SITH:
Was eventually caught by Ramuh, but in the proceeding Esper Court managed to trick Bahamut (again) into letting him off scott free. Currently planning on leaving the Esper World again.

RAMUH:
Was overcome with anger and jeolousy at Cait Sith getting off scott free.

CID:
Was happy that he got a brand new Highwind, free of charge. He likes the job Squoud did with the paint.

SQUOUD:
Reappeared where he got the helmet, sans helmet. He no longer rules the 'mirror dimension'.

DASHER INOBA:
Returned home, and with his new hobby of cross-dressing, went to a fashion show! He is currently working on becoming Miss(Mr.?) Tokyo.

BARRET:
Was reunited with Marlene soon after he got home. Although he had completely forgotten about Marlene, he made it up to her with a trip to a Chinese Buffet.

RENO:
Continued his job, nothing more, nothing less.

RUDE:
Got drunk.

ELENA:
Decided to take a part-time babysitting job. Using her skills she used to take care of Marlene, she knew she could rake in the cash.

REDXIII:
Went to the 1999 Chess Tournament, and is now the champion 5 years straight.

PALMER:
Went into Janitorial work, cosmetics was too stressful.

DARAVON:
...left Gariland Magic City... He went on a sunken ship tour! He had a good feeling! It took a lot of skill to salvage the ship, but that was his very best...and as a result, they salvaged it! There were lots of gold and gems, but there was one big treasure chest that stood out. Daravon opened it with faith, and inside was...there were big bags of gil in there! I guess this job was a success! This' the way!

DEMENTED EMPORER LEO:
??????????????????????

VINCENT:
Was happy that he kept score of the FF references, they are currently posted on the walls of the highwind for all to see...

AERITH 1 POINT
CAIT SITH 2 POINTS
LIMITDMOON 1 POINT
PALMER: 1 POINT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Cloud: Cloud Strife
Tifa: Tifa Lockheart
Aerith: Aerith Gainsborough
Cait Sith: Stray
Rufus: Rufus ShinRa
His Door: Provided by the Wood Shop of Midgar
Gorgon Ghidra: Cure lil' thing
Cid: Cid Highwind
Vincent: Vincent Valentine
Jill: Jill Valentine
Palmer: Fat Al
Barret: Barret Wallace
Marlene: What about her?
RedXIII: Nanaki
Squoud: Cloud + Squall
Dasher Inoba: Dasher Inoba
The Robed Man: General Leo
Demented Emporer Leo: General Leo
Reno: Rufus' dog spike
Rude: is Rude
Elena: Donna Reed
Yuffie: La La

THE END!!!!
To be continued?

.

Return To FF7 Fanfic