Chrono Trigger: Time of Illusion Author's Notes

By Nihon Soba

Okay, just a few things I thought I'd let you know as you are reading.

1. I have decided to use C.E. (Common Era) and B.C.E. (Before Common Era) as opposed to A.D. (Anno Domini) and B.C. (Before Christ), in respect for the world's varied beliefs and religions (plus Anno Domini would appear kinda strange in the Chrono Trigger universe).

2. Now that I'm able to send the actual document of my story (not copied and pasted to e mail) to Brian, all of the italics, boldface, and center alignments should show up.

3. Oh yeah, obviously (this applies to Dangerous Times as well) I did not make up the Chrono Trigger characters or the events that happened in the game. Characters such as Shin or Rokan, I did make up, however.

4. GIMME FEEDBACK!!!!!!! C'mon, I'm dying here!!! =)

5. Careful readers might be able to notice various elements incorporated from other sources. For example, "La Guardia" Spaceport. Duh, there's an airport by the same name in New York. That was meant as a pun, anyway. Keep looking, you'll find other stuff from different sources as well! FYI, I am not being a plagerist, I have put these tidbits in my story for people to notice.

Well, that's about it. Enjoy!

Zelgadis Greywers

.

Go To Prologue

Return To CT Fanfic