The Origin Of The Turks: Epilogue

By Taran

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" cried Kyrin. "NO!" she was now sobbing. She turned to Trigger and tried to shout between sobs. "You, how could you! Do you know what you've done!?"

"I know... It's probably going to be my job to clean up that mess in the morning. Heh, heh."

"How can you say that!? You're not only responsible for three deaths, but you've sold the Turks into slavery!"

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." and as he looked over the edge of the roof he added, "and you'll get over him, too."

.

Stuff That's Like Another Epilogue

Now the future of the Turks had changed forever. The next generation completely forgot about any life before Shin-Ra. As for Reno, when he got older he became one of the main officers of the Turks serving under Trigger's son, Tseng. He accepted this new life but almost never forgot about Rev.

When it come's to Kyrin, she never forgot Trigger's words, nor did they come true. She never got over Rev. Did she find her brother? Did she join Shin-Ra? Now I could just make something up like yeah on nope, but I'll leave that up to a sequel, if I write one.

As for Gast's projects, play Final Fantasy 7 if you haven't already. I can safely say that it's the best game on this planet at this time. It will also tell you what happened and I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't played it already.

Thanks for Reading, Scott (The author)

.

Return To FF7 Fanfic