Wild ARMs Fanfiction

July 20th, 2022
As you may have noticed, the "new and improved" fanfic library died many, many years ago. Unfortunately, I don't have the know-how or free time to fix it, so I've switched the main fanfic link back to this one. The downside is that all of the fanfiction that was added after switching to the new library in 2006 is (currently) lost. But the site's in archive mode now, so at least most everything posted from 1997-2006 should still be up here.

February 19th, 2006 - It's Time For A Change!
The new fanfic library is now up and running and ready for use! I'm going to leave this one up as an archive, though, so it'll still be around. If you've got stories posted on the site, I've already got an account set up for you; contact me at fanfic(at)icybrian(dot)com and I'll send you your password. If not, feel free to head on over and start one up. The Committee's all set up over there now, so you can go ahead and start submitting stories to the new site (and the insanely long waits will now be a thing of the past.)

I've got all the stories in the library transferred over there, and I'm now working on the Committee box backlog. If you've submitted a story to the Committee but haven't heard back on it yet, go ahead and submit it at the new site and I'll push it to the top of the priority list and respond ASAP.

Author Index- A list of every author whose work can be found on this page.
Cold Fusion- The IcyBrian fanfiction project. Stories written by a compilation of your favorite authors.
Contests- Lists the fanfic contests that have been held on the site.
Fanfic Resource- Need info for a fanfic? This is the place to look.
Fanfic Tips- Some common reasons why fanfics are rejected. Read this before submitting.
Updates- The latest additions to the page.


Firstborn Dragon
"The Return" - Prologue, Thirty-Two Chapters, and Epilogue (Finished).
"The Demon War" - Prologue And Twelve Chapters (Finished).

Silveran
"The Light Wand and the Ice Blade" - Prologue and Fifteen Chapters.

Tamerine
"False Wedding on the Ocean" - One Part (Finished).
"In Court Seim" - One Part (Finished).
"The Story of Zed in Saint Centaur" - One Part (Finished).


All Wild ARMs characters and locations are © (copyright) by Sony. All original ideas, stories, and characters are © (copyright) by their respective authors. Do not use their characters or put their stories on another page without their approval.


This Page © Copyright 1997, Brian Work. All rights reserved. Thanks to Sax for his help with the layout. Do not take anything from this page without my consent. If you wish to contact an author, artist, reviewer, or any other contributor to the site, their email address can be found on their index page. This site is link-free, meaning you don't need to ask me if you'd like to link to it. Best viewed in 1024x768.