Genesis Through Revelation Introduction

By AnimeLuva1

This is mah version of the Chrono Trigger Introduction. A few changes...well, maybe a lot of changes are made in it. BUT ITS MINE DAMN IT! I CAN DO ANYTHIN I WANT WITH IT!--871


tick tick...tick tick...tick tick... *a pendulum swings around in its empty background. the camera pulls back.*

*from the darkness appears half a sundial. But if one looks carefully, a "C" can be made out. Soon following is "hrono" right beside it, with enough space for something else to be in.*

*In its snake like pattern, the another word makes its way under in the space under "Chrono". It is only now that the title is clearly seen:*

Chrono Trigger

*Chrono summons up all the power he has left, focusing on the mouth that projected the now annoying laughter of Dalton. He felt something like static from his skin, and he threw his hands in the air. CRACK! CRACK! FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!*

* * *

*Marle and Ayla look at each other during the heat of the battle and nod. Marle blows a kiss towards the fake red nu, distracting it just enough to get Alya to get something from it. YATA! A Mid. Tonic.*

* * *

*There were too many of them. Frog threw his hands (?) in the air, seeing a vague image of water disappear. He turns away from his enemies, not noticing the giant multi-colored frog squash the goblins like bugs.*

* * *

*Confused about what to do next, all three of them return to the End of Time. They walk through the path and see the Guru of Time under the only lampost, sleeping peacefully. Magus steps up and pokes him as gently as possible to the man's side. The snot bubble from the man's nose explodes, and he wakes with a start*

* * *

*It's too far away to hear what she was saying during her katas. A woman with near shoulder-length brown hair jumps and kicks the air while the camera spins around towards her face. The woman's green eyes vanish into the huge smile she held. She spins around to see a brown-haired, bandana-wearing, sword-toting boy from a distance.*

* * *

*Lucca shakes her head in frustration. There are just too many wires for her to force aside to fix the very few ones that had to be fixed. She looks at Chrono and Marle, sleeping soundly. She shakes her head again and forces herself awake. She adjusts her swiss army knife and begins work again.*

* * *

*Robo never felt "pain," but it was evident that he had injuries. His silicon "brain" made his body run and charge towards the prehistoric animal, and heard a loud PONG as he made contact. He jumped back and landed close enough to where he last was standing. The furry creature seemed stunned, but Robo didn't let down his guard. He positioned himself back into his basic stance.*

* * *

*Zeal laughed maniacally as she almost always had since they met her. More than pissed off at the mad queen's words, Marle carefully aimed her crossbow towards her mouth. Never know, she might actually do it; actually get Zeal. She slowly pulled the trigger back.*

* * *

*It was Ayla's turn to drive the Epoch. Not knowing the technology very well (or even what technology means), Ayla slammed her fists on a group of buttons. While the flashing lights appeared, Ayla copied what Chrono did to the odd shape in front if her, holding onto it and keeping it as still as possible.*

* * *

*When she entered the new room, she looked around. No change, it was just the same as outside. But in the center of the room was a huge blue creature, bigger than a nu! Neka looked up at it, still wondering if its a giant frog or one of Sono's experiments gone wrong. She decided the former. Soon the creature named Spekkio waved his hands around and said some wierd spell. Neka felt like a million bucks. She looked up and nodded at Spekkio's challenge.*

* * *

*Magus looked at her and shook her head. This isn't my mother, he told himself. This woman that looked like her wasn't as kind and beautiful as he remembered. This woman was possessed. He must somehow break his mother's spell, so that Schala would return and so that his soul would finaly rest.*

* * *

*a flash of Chrono, Lucca, and Marle running through the forest of Dendaro Mts. appear*

*Chrono Trigger Logo*

*a ray of light is projected from the Masamune*

*Chrono Trigger Logo*

*Robo, Marle, and Neka go through the shell, preparing for the final battle*

*Chrono Trigger Logo*

*Magus and Neka are close enoough to touch each others noses*

*Chrono Trigger Logo*

*Chrono summons up all his courage and turns towards Marle. He bends down a little and kisses her softly*

phew! Glad that's done. I'd like to thank Squaresoft for creating yet another stunning RPG. I also give a shout out to Vampire Hunter D, who's somewhat in this story. Thank you for reading this hastily done intro.

.

Go To Part 1

Return To CT Fanfic