Destiny Awaits- Leene's Story Author's Note

By Jupiterstar

Now some things have been brought to my attention as being confusing or misleading. I will try to explain things here.

-One: Ginny's name is pronounced "Jinny". This is also a nickname for the name Virginia.

-Two: I put Cyrus as Leene's brother because the last words he says to Glenn as he is dying are "Take care of Leene". Why would he say that? you wonder. Well, my interpretation of that is he is her brother.

-Three: In the days of 600 AD, things were very different then they are now. People got married earlier, so it wasn't unheard of to get married at 16 especially when it is the girl who is 16. This was primarily done to have more children in your life.

-Four: Also back in those days, parents had a lot of say on who their daughter married. For this reason, Leene's parents could have forbidden Ginny from marring her knight. That is the reason she ran away.

-Five: Commoners weren't really supposed to marry royalty, so Leene was very surprised when Grant announced he was a prince. It wasn't unheard of, but didn't happen a lot.

I hope this clears some things up for readers. Keep sending those questions and comments in and visit my webpage at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Harbor/7045

.

Go To Chapter 20

Return To CT Fanfic