Ash Through Time Part 4

By Kasady Voorhees

1002 A.D. cabin

It is now midnight in the forest. Ash and Magus are still waiting in the abandoned cabin. " We can't wait until morning. We have to go out soon" Ash said. Magus, calmly, replied, " but the evil will go away in the morning. On the other hand, they may take the book with them if they do. Let's eat and then move on". Magus grabs the bag of supplies and takes out a canteen of water and 2 small cups. He pours out the 2 cups and hands one to Ash. After Magus drinks his, he takes his chance to get some questions answered. "So, who are you, exactly?" Magus asked him. " Well, my real name is Ashley, but just Ash is fine. I might as well tell someone; not very long ago, me, my girlfriend Linda, my sister Cheryl, my friend Scott, and his girlfriend Shelly, we all went to a small cabin in the woods on a vacation. Down in the cellar we found the Necronomicon and a tape player. We played the tape-". "What's a tape?" Magus cut in. Ash, now slightly upset, goes "nevermind. Anyway, the tape had a demon ressurection passage on it. We accidentally played the whole thing. I was the only one who survived that night. I was eventually posessed, but the sun brought me out of it. After sleeping the whole day from my injury, I tried to escape. The bridge was destroyed. I had to spend a second night there. My girlfriend crawled out of her grave and attacked me. Her disembodied head bit my hand. It became posessed. I had to cut it off. Then 4 other people showed up. One was the daughter of the man who took the book to the cabin. We used the pages she brought to banish the evil, but I was drawn onto the past. I managed to return home, after making this new hand and defeating a walking dead army. I returned home, back to my job at S-Mart. That was only 4 months ago. A few days ago the evil came back. I was drawn here".

"And you need the book here to get back home. Melchior said the book is in a graveyard nearby-". A loud knocking on the door interrupts Magus. Ash picks up his shotgun. "Who's in my cabin? Come on out, I know someone's in there!" a voice outside yelled. Magus walks to the door and moves the chair blocking it. The door opens. Nothing there. Ash walks to the doorway to look out. As he peers out, he's knocked back into the other side of the old cabin. A fat deadite runs in weilding an axe. It looks at Magus and screams "you're next!". Magus picks up his scythe and promptly cuts it into several pieces. Ash crawled up, his nose bleeding. "I see the place has a nice new coat of blood. Well, let's get going. no point waiting here to die." Ash said.

.

602 A.D. outside of Frog's house.

"Let them go!" Crono screamed to Ozzie. "Make me human. You're not in any position to deal. If you kill me, you can't get the rock off, and if you don't, I won't lift the rock off. You lose either way! I FINALLY WIN! HA!" Ozzie retorted. Just as Ozzie is gloating, the rock on top of the entrance flies off and slams into Ozzie, sending both him and the rock flying out of view. "That wasn't so hard. I guess Ozzie didn't know what I was capable of. Now, let's go everyone. We need to get everyone together. It's very urgent." Robo said. "Frog, wait here while I take Crono and Robo to the end of time. I'll come back for you and Ayla in a minute" Lucca told them. Crono saw the worried look on Lucca's face. "What's wrong? You look like you saw something terrible, other than Ozzie" Crono remarked. "It's nothing. Let's go" Lucca said. She couldn't tell them what she and Robo had seen in the future. At least not now. She couldn't be certain if it could even happen.

.

1002 A.D. cabin

Ash is looking himself over in a large mirror on the wall of the cabin. His wounds weren't serious, at least. Magus walks over and looks at himself. They both then leave the cabin on their way to the graveyard. But at the mirror, their reflections remained. Both mirror images look around, then start crawling out of the mirror into the cabin. "WATCH IT!" "NO, YOU WATCH IT!" "LET ME THROUGH!" "OKAY, OKAY, YEAH!". Exact copies of both Ash and Magus were standing on the cabin floor now. Exact except for the mirror Ash having a right hand. "Hi, who are you?" "I'm bad Ash" "I'm bad Magus" "HAHAHAHAHAHA!". Mirror Magus runs to the door, wanting to catch his counterpart. "WAIT!" mirror Ash yells to him. "We need backup". Mirror Ash picks up a chair and shatters the mirror. Small clones of both, each anout 4 inches tall, crawl out of the shards. There are about 5 of each. "You're so bad, bad Ash" mirror Magus yelled, half laughing. "I know bad Magus. Now let's get to that old man's house. Let them get their book, if they live. We have so much trouble to cause. And I want my revenge for bein blown up that last time. NOW LET'S GO!". Both head towards the door with their small army. Mirror Ash stops. "Wait! Give me a glove or somethin. They'd notice a new hand". Mirror Magus hands mirror Ash both his gloves, which are promptly put on by mirror Ash. "Now, LET'S GO!!!!!".

.

Go To Part 5

Return To CT Fanfic