Love and Life Chapter 13, Ending 3

Suck it to Cloud Ending
I'm a Loser

By Medina

Cloud looked at Aeris. He loved her, but...

“I’m... I’m sorry, Aeris. I’ve really come to like you as a friend, but Tifa, well, we go back so far, and she’s always been there... and I just love her. Plain and simple,” he told her. Aeris looked back, feeling a little rejected, but knowing that it would work out for the best.

“Alright, that’s all you need to say. I’m glad that I had this time with you. I’ll cherish it,” she bowed her head to him, turned around, and disappeared.

“Aeris? What the heck?”

Aeris came through the door, her eyes were watering a little.

“Tifa, he’s all yours,” she said, then burst into tears. Tifa gave Aeris a big, long hug.

“Thank you, Aeris. You’re a good friend... but, you can go back if you want,” Tifa said, having made up her mind. Aeris looked at her incredulously.

“What do you mean?” Aeris asked. Tifa grinned uncomfortably.

“I’ve found someone else... I can’t get him out of my head, so I’m not going back to Cloud,” she told Aeris.

“But I never intended on going back to Cloud!” Aeris shouted, and it was Tifa’s turn to be exasperated. “I found another dimension where Zack was the hero and he isn’t a player! He loves me, and I love him!” The two looked at each other, and smiled.

“Oh well...” Tifa said.

“Gee... that kinda sucks for Cloud. Double oh well,” Aeris said.

Tifa appreared behind Cloud.

“Tifa!” he was about to hug her when she put out her hand.

“Ah ah, Aeris and I, well, we’ve found better men. Guess it sucks for you. Taa taa,” she said and dissappeared.

“Goddamn it... This is all HER doing, isn’t it?” he said, looking up to the heavens. The authoress smiled.

Aeris lived happily ever after with Zack, where they had a successful florists business.

Tifa lived happily ever after with Sephiroth and bore him three more kids. Cloud was dateless and despreate until Yuffie was past stachutory age and he was able to get an arranged marriage through her father. She spent one night with him, stole his Materia, and hasn’t been seen since.

THE END

.

Read the Notes

Return To FF7 Fanfic